What we can do for you
- Purpose: Learning and expanding your awareness about what sustainability and social entrepreneurship can and should be about, and in what way companies can join the movement. Impact investments, impact economy, social entrepreneurs – learn these new but vital concepts and how we must sustain to survive.
- Let’s kill old myths about sustainability, and get loads of business inspiration and create engagement, with the focus on how to improve society.
- 1.5 hours of laughter, facts and inspiration. You will meet Limeblue Impact CEO Tony, 1-2 of the most sizzling social entrepreneurs in Sweden, and the sustainability queen Jessica Cederberg Wodmar.
The Do Gooder
Offsite team building at Norrsken
- Purpose: Developing the skills of your team, while initiating social change by helping a social entrepreneur.
- This is a group assignment where you together solve a problem that the social entrepreneur is struggling with. Your team of employees will get a sense of purpose while building up their competence at the same time.
- We match your team (5-7 participants) with a social entrepreneur whose specific challenge match the team’s skills.
- We coordinate, facilitate and manage the effort which takes place during a 2-3 hour workshop at Norrsken.
The Meet & Greet
Networking / AW / Pitch
- Purpose: Creating a meeting space for social entrepreneurs and your employees, to interact and inspire each other. The perfect company event!
- This is a unique opportunity to get an insight into Norrsken, whose 350 members are social entrepreneurs focusing on evolving society through tech.
- During a relaxed evening at Norrsken you will get to mingle, eat, drink and join the movement. Meet the inspiring entrepreneurs and listen to them as they pitch their ideas. The best for last, there will be an opportunity to sign up to volunteer.
- You will also get the opportunity to present your company and invite your customers to join you.